The immigration process can be one of the most important legal obstacles your family will ever face. Our attorney, Dalaney Mecham, has the knowledge to help you with your case and provide emotional support through the process. We understand the trials and challenges those looking to immigrate to the United States may face and we are dedicated to assisting you by seeking creative solutions to your unique situation.
Immigration matters are rarely a “one-and-done” situation. Residents with immigration issues often have several different matters to address at the same time. We have represented hundreds of clients in immigration cases ranging from removal defense and family-based petitions to work visas.
Whether you are looking to obtain a visa, seek asylum, or handle any DACA issues, we are here to guide you through the complex legal process. Let our knowledgeable and trustworthy immigration attorney take hold of your case and take the burden off of your shoulders. Contact us today at the Mecham Law Firm, located in Gulfport, Mississippi, to schedule a free consultation.
Constantly Learning for Your Benefit
The immigration laws in the United States are constantly being updated. It is critical to take your immigration questions to an immigration attorney who stays current with the law’s frequent changes. We are 100% dedicated to helping you avoid unnecessary fear and frustration when you have immigration matters to resolve.
We will take the time to learn about the details of your circumstances to better serve your needs.. We are proactive and strive to help you with potential legal barriers that could prevent you from achieving your goals. While venturing through this complicated process, we strive to meet your immigration needs.
Communication is very important to us. We are easily accessible and thoroughly communicate with you. We do not leave our clients uninformed. Here, you are more than a client to us. We genuinely care about you and hope to get to know you on a personal level while taking care of your case for you.
Obtaining a Visa
There are a variety of types of visas that you can acquire depending on your circumstances.
- Student Visa - To attend school in the United States, you must have a student visa. The courses you study and the type of school you attend will determine the type of visa you need.
- F Visa - University/College, High School, Private Elementary School, Seminary, Conservatory, another academic institution, including a language training program.
- M Visa - Vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution, other than a language training program.
- U Visa - The U visa is a nonimmigrant status that is allocated for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical injury and are helpful to law enforcement with the investigation.
- T Visa - The T visa is a nonimmigrant status that is allocated for those who have fallen victim to human trafficking. If they have assisted law enforcement, they are able to remain in the United States for up to four years.
- Employment & Investment Visa - There is an abundance of work and investment visas that we can seek to secure for you depending on your goals.
There are so many different types and requirements of visas that it can become overwhelming very quickly. We strive to make your immigration process as stress-free as possible. If you are in need of a visa lawyer who is compassionate and knowledgeable, contact us at the Mecham Law Firm and set up a free consultation.